Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quick Update

This is just a copy of the status I just put on Facebook, but I wanted to make sure the update was out there for everyone. Hopefully I will be able to post a more detailed update later today.


Hello all. I am feeling a little (read: a LOT) overwhelmed and stressed right now. I spent all day yesterday bottling polish and am not even close to having all polishes done that I want to restock.

I am going to continue working on bottling and copying listing information, but there is a chance that I may have to post-pone the restock. Hopefully I will also find time to write a blog post today with detailed information....

Also, naturally there was a problem with the post office yesterday so Canadian pre-orders have NOT yet been sent.

I am hoping to make the giveaway live today as well.

I am sorry for the constant delays and changes, but I am only one person and have a 40+ hour work week on top of running Lac Attack - a schedule I am still struggling to manage and get used to.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email me at info@lacattack.com.

** I love you all and appreciate the support from all of you. Thank you. **

No comments:

Post a Comment