Friday, May 18, 2012

May 20th Restock Information


Now that I’ve given you all some time to plan which of the Summer Lovin’ colors you love the most, I figured I should post a list of what will be going in the Etsy shop when I reopen.

This restock will include the following:
  • Jewel of the Nile, Peacocky, Serengeti Midnight, and Ocelota Spots
  • Cracked Black Ice and Fractured Glass
  • Shattered Silver and Ripped (new shard colors!)
  • Plus, All Summer Lovin’ colors!

Perfect Passion Fruit and Hell on Heels will be restocked when I announce and add my neon/matte glitter collection sometime next week.

PLEASE NOTE:
The restock date and time is now finalized for Sunday May 20th at 5:00pm EST. 
If you happen to miss any polishes – please refrain from requesting a custom listing.  I just had to order more bottles, so there will be more of everything when I get those in!  Please don’t fret.  I know how crazy Etsy restocks can get and I will do my best to keep all "in demand" colors available on a regular basis.

Let me know if you have any questions, and be sure to keep up with the Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment