Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Summer Fanspiration Contest

EDIT: The Fanspiration Contest results are in! Thank you again to everyone who participated and voted, I loved seeing all of the creative ideas you came up with! I decided, ultimately, that the votes would determine the final winner, without any input from me. So without further ado, the results are as follows:

  • The winner and summer collection theme is "Love for Beaches" by Laura H! 
  • The two runners up are "Lisa Frank" by Alicia and "True Blood" by Denise! 
  • The honorable mention goes to "Vintage Picnic" by Rachel!


Lately I've needed a little bit of cheering up. So I thought, what better way to brighten up my life than to start thinking about the summer collection?! I got to thinking, and I decided I wanted to involve all of you in the process. I really and truly appreciate all of the support you have given to Lac Attack over the past year and I want to give back to you.

So what does this all mean??





That's right, I want to make a collection inspired by all of you! Here's how it will go down:
  1. I will accept submissions for the collection theme (more details on the submission process below).
    *Clarification: this is only for the theme, I will be designing the final colors/polishes based on the overall theme. The winner gets to fully design one limited edition color.
  2. You vote on your favorite theme - narrowing it down to the top 3!
  3. Then I pick the final theme from among the top 3 - and design the entire collection based on that theme, with some help from the winner, of course!
Here's what's really fun: the chosen theme will receive the full collection and designs a custom LE color, the two runners-up will receive their choice of 3 colors from the collection, and I will pick a random submission to receive two colors.

Submission Guidelines:
  • Submissions must have some imagery displaying the theme. This can be an inspiration board, a single photo with a caption, a collage of related photos, polishes, or colors - anything. The more creative the better!
  • Submissions must include a small description explaining the theme.
  • You can submit via email, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. All entries will be uploaded to a Facebook album (and possibly Flickr). 
    • To submit via email, send your entries along with your name and a small description of your theme idea to lafanspiration@gmail.com
    • To submit via Facebook, post your chosen image with a description to the Lac Attack wall.
    • To submit via Twitter or Instagram, upload the image and description with the hashtag #lafanspiration. If there is no hashtag, the submission is not valid.
  • I will accept entries from anyone, including bloggers.
  • Initial entries will be accepted from May 1-21. 
Questions? Email me.

I cannot WAIT to see what you all think of! I am so excited.

- Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment